Monday 10 January 2011

Spice

I've now joined S.P.I.C.E (special programme of initiative challenge & excitement).

New me: ahead, warp factor five mr. Sulu!

So far I've booked 3 events.

1)Make This Year 'The' Year
A 5 hour 'workshop' on attaining your goals, and other medieval underwater basket weaving type topics.

2)Observatory Visit
Or pay to go and look at the stars. I've always been interested in space, but rubbish at it, so could be educational. Or cloudy.

3)New member's social
Meet other new members. Buffet (food + people simultaneously? Sounds terrifying). Further pimpage from them to do more activities.

Also considering the tank paint ball one. Well that or 'drive a steam train', but you get half a day with tanks, and only an hour with a train for the same money. Both are cheaper than 'indoor skydiving' where your £100 gets you FOUR minutes!

Think I'll see if I survive the first round before booking more things. This could be the best or worst thing I've ever done.

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Apparently they are all fancy dress
events. No need to thank me.

C'riz said...

Thanks peeps!

At least someone had the decency to tell me before I turn up as a dalek and make a massive wrong universe mistake.