Sunday 2 January 2011

Cough. Parp.

Idiot Girl strikes again.

She came here for the last hour of 2010. Which was spent a) bitching about her 'friends' who she'd spent the rest of the night with b) tormenting her dog, c) refusing to join in and d) coughing on people.

I'm now feeling rather ill. Thanks IG, love you too!

Have also started the year badly with arguing with Ma Ma. It's the same old thing. I want item X (in this case my oscilloscope). I go to where I put item X to find it's not there, and there's some junk in it's place. Ma Ma has 'tidied' it. Or to put it another way, she doesn't know what it is, only it's not hers and so it must be put in a bag and put somewhere else 'tidy'. I then ask where is X? What's an X? is always the reply, followed by a denial of ever having seen such an item.

It's eventually found in some obscure location in a poly bag. Ma Ma's argument is "I should put things away". My counter argument is "I considered it put away @ position Y in room Z, and if you move it somewhere else it wouldn't kill you to either tell me you are doing so, or write down what you have done".

This of course can never be resolved unless either Ma Ma stops randomly moving things, or I can fit everything into the garage as she never goes there so thus I can find everything 'cos it's still where I put it.

A (mildly) amusing side effect is on some things it's not worth the argument, so I just go out and buy another one. That's why my bookcase now has 6 copies of one of my favourite books...

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

That's what sheds are for.