Tuesday 18 January 2011

Killed to death

I'm going for it. CNC lathe will be mine. (Thanks peeps for the assist).

So on Friday at daft am I get on a train to that there Londinium. Man will meet me at the station, go look at machine, if happy give him £4000, and load it into his van for drive back to my house. Everyone then lives happily ever after.

Ma Ma tells Idiot Girl of this plan. I am insane!!! is her verdict. I am taking 4k to London, so it's certain that the man I am to meet will leave me dead in a ditch somewhere, minus the money.

While it's not ideal to carry around money, I think this is a soupcon far fetched. If you're going to rob someone a)you don't tell them where you live before hand and b)you do it for a lot more money.

I suppose if I was feeling paranoid I could blog a photo of the man before leaving the station. Then you all know whodunnit.

I'm actually more worried that machine turns out to be not what I want, and I'm stuck in London. It will be an adventure whatever happens.

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Sounds like a cool machine - hope everything goes to plan.

p.s. Just don't come back with any magic beans.