Thursday 13 January 2011

Politics

Barno is once again on the map, as my MP gets ready to quit (and get a jail term) for fiddling £14,000 from the public purse. Not that I voted for him last time.

So there will be a by-election, and I know who I'm going to vote for, should he stand again. Step forwards "Donald Wood", the man who last time got 2% of the vote, possibly because he had only two things on his 'vote for me' sheet.

1)Eric Illsley is bent. (correct as it turns out)
2)I am a season ticket holder at Barnsley FC.

I'm hoping he'll come up with another exciting vote winner.

Lazy blog:
Re-flex: the politics of dancing


This is a 'live' performance from the oh so cool in the 80's show 'the tube'. Or judging on audience reaction, plus band desperation plus stock footage insertion, a dead performance.

Methinks they had been promised Madness and was tricked into seeing these instead.

No comments: