Friday 14 January 2011

Here I go again

Plz to engage the whitesnake earworm. I has it, so think you should too.

When it's the real morning (ie the one with the sun, not the technical after midnight one) the stained glass course resumes. well, in theory it does, as the nice lady said she would email to remind me, but hasn't.

I'm going to go, as tis only a couple of miles away if it's 'off'. There is also the potential terror of new people. We was promised more students, so maybe there will be.

There is the backup terror of I'm rubbish at names. No, really rubbish. I've just about learned the peeps from the last time, and there was only the teacher + 2 other students.

More 'excitement' as and when it happens.

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Don't worry about forgetting their names ... lead causes brain damage ... so they most probably won't remember your name either.

C'riz said...

I think you're right there. Sue tried eating cake whilst wearing gloves covered in acid based flux.

Turns out that while lead tastes sweet, acid isn't so pleasant to eat.