Wednesday 19 January 2011

Glum

It's like glee, but more depressing.

I'm currently sat in the house waiting for my special delivery train ticket to London to arrive. So I can go and purchase that small bucket and spade cnc lathe.

So I checked my email, to find one from the vendor of said lathe. That says 'oh dear it's broken, will have to rearrange a different day when it's been fixed'.

Argh! To 2 decimal places!
My ticket that hasn't arrived yet is non-refundable. Or transferable. I suppose I could book another ticket to come back and go and look at the lathe that doesn't work....

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Fixed? Would you really expect a good one to break very often? This does not sound good ...

C'riz said...

'Broken' is now claimed to be it blew a fuse. Now has new fuse and is 'fine'.