Monday 24 January 2011

Coming soon....

101 exciting things to do with a cnc music factory lathe. (Everybody dance now.... argh earworm).

It's now a) built, b) in the correct place and c) model engineering club member tested. (It goes backwards and forwards but nothing has been made 'cos that's a bit complicated).

Soon I will be able to fill youtube with exciting videos like this one:



this is actually the same type of machine I have, except mine is white & blue. And I'm smart enough to never EVER leave the key in the chuck unlike the chuckleheads who made that video.

I just need to practise my seasickness camera zoom first.....

***************

In other news....

Yesterday was my first 'spice' event. 'Make this your year'. Some of it was complete honk (If you think positively and wish for nice things to happen, the universe will make them happen for you).

A lot of it was cognitive modification techniques I already know from being shrinked earlier. Yet more was having a sore arse after sitting on wooden chairs for 6 hours.

The main thing is I met some new people, and interacted, or a very close approximation. This time next year Rodney.....

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Straight away I saw the chuck there too. You only do that once ...

It's nice to see you being social - that's the first step to getting a social disease ... no need to thank me.