Wednesday 19 January 2011

Can I play with madness?

I'm excited. Today in amongst all the 'donate clothes to our charity' bags there was a new form of hand delivered mail. One we've never had before.

The badly photocopied A5 raving loony note. I'm yet to work out who they actually hate, it could in fact be a rage against everyone. Or indeed who 'they' are. Or what they want you to do.

Sadly my scanner is broken, so I cannot share it all with you. But I will type the first bit, just to make sure I get added to the government watch list.

Inept ex climate change minister Ed Miliband states "I am a natural optimist". Gifts oops gives earths populations "decades" to find solutions to 'global climate cataclysm' (usually spun to easy old climate change). But edept; the worlds leaders, can not solve' their countries eco problems and who gave you, the decades to give to us? our mep L. Mcavan. says it's 25 years! The poor countries, who now have ecointense, cataclysmic, devastating, unsolvables are now, up and angry, to the blind, indifferent tourists (who have cruised or flown in and are lording it in their anguished, innocent faces (from we, the eco-failing states) and now rob, rape, kill the carbon careless.

Er, I missed out the random capital letters. That is 1 inch of small text, and a fairly representative sample. Can't wait for the next one!

Lazy blog:
Iron Maiden - Can I play with madness?



Bonus Factoid:
This was filmed at Tintern Abbey, a Cistercian monastery. I've not been there, but have been to the nearby Fountains Abbey which is built very similar, but without underground passages with televisions showing iron maiden.

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

If you play that tune backwards it is a transcript of your message in the mail.