Friday 7 January 2011

Inclement

I'm supposed to go to the dentist today. As I keep getting occasional random pain this is no bad thing.

Except... Ma Ma is also going to the dentist. Ma Ma doesn't want to go. Ma Ma wakes me up early, and tells me it's snowed massively, it's impossible to drive and she's cancelled the dentist. Go back to sleep.

So I do. I'm now awake, and it's obvious this is yet another of Ma Ma's 'I don't want to go' excuses. Yes, there is some snow. But, the buses are still driving past the house, so her description of too much snow for anything to move is false. If a bus can go, my 4x4 can surely also go.

Just to make sure that I don't notice this, and uncancel the appointment she's gone out without taking her phone. *sigh*

*************

In other news, I didn't win the free spice membership competition. But, they sent me a message saying I can have the first month free if I join now!... as I was going to anyway, I'm counting this as a sort of win...

No comments: