Thursday 9 December 2010

Upbeat

Re-reading my rantings this month, it would be fair to say they project a picture of misery and depression. Whilst it is true all the Idiot Girl tasks have been less than fun, this is perhaps to borrow an s. duck phrase "the best Christmas Walford's ever seen".

Normally by now Xmas will have started getting to me, and I will have started acting fairly S.A.D

I don't know if the anger / sleep deprivation / mind numbing stupidity / sub zero temperatures is what's stopping it this year, or if I'm somehow magically cured, but I suppose I should enjoy it while I can.
Though I do keep going off on flights of fancy about saying sod it all and going to visit friend in New Zealand to escape.

Onto teh lazy blogging:



Anyone else remember this?

Must admit it's the video that sticks in my mind, pretty amazing for 1985. Of course today any child with a pc could do it.

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

That's Trevor Horn at the end of the clip! - what hasn't he been part of in the last 30 years?