Wednesday 8 December 2010

Not again?

Yes, again.

Idiot girl again destroys my peace and calm. She does this by the power of telephones. You may or may not know, but I hate the bloody things, gives me the wiggins. So you can imagine my pleasure at being woken up by three phones (house, my mobile, Ma Ma's mobile) all ringing simultaneously.

Not much of a shock to find out all three are in fact her. She as always has a demand: Instantly take the keys for her sold house to the new owner. Now! I command you! Slightly annoying as it's already been arranged they where to be taken today.

To keep the peace I get up and we sort of follow her demands. We take them to the estate agents instead.

As we have now done her bidding she keeps the annoyance level high by phoning every hour to find out if her car is fixed yet.

The day ends, and she should be happy. House sale is fully done, and cannot be reversed. She has her car back and it's cost her nothing. (me £60, Ma Ma £200). So she is in a foul mood instead. I truely wish she would move to Australia, but that's a soupcon unfair on the people already there.

1 comment:

C'riz said...

But... you have history of taking our unwanted.

Where then? deep space?