Friday 17 December 2010

L.F.T

Or I'm going to die.

So my day starts with noticing the snow is coming back. I also have a message saying my aluminium has been delivered, so that's my day planned for me then, go fetch it while I'm still able to.

Halfway there and my phone rings. Tis Ma Ma, telling me the doctors has phoned, and would only say it's nothing to be worried about and to call them.

Awooga! Awooga!
They never phone you, you always have to chase them for results. So I'm instantly suspicious something is wrong. The feeling intensifies when I got there. (I called in as it's on the way home).

"Ah... Yes... you need another blood test, and then you'll need an appointment to see the doctor."

Crystal palace, go to defcon 2... Blood tests always work like take the test, results come back to the doctor, you phone up and they tell you what the doc thinks. I need an appointment before taking tells me they just want confirmation that I'm still on my last legs.

The last blood test had every box possible ticked. This one only has LFT, which of course is liver function test. Or maybe liver failure time.

Anyone want to bagsie some bits in my will?

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

What sort expert calls themselves a phlebotomist anyway? (Phlegm and bottoms should never mix) What would these people know anyway?

I'm sure everything will be just fine ... but just in case ... can you calculate the postage on those lathes for me? Ta.