Tuesday 21 December 2010

Kill it with fire

I'm having a day off. Not 'cos I'm lazy, or can't take it any more, but 'cos it's just too dangerous to work today. Currently it's minus 5 Celsius. My 1940's vintage lathe is frozen solid by ice. At a push I could defrost it, but I think such an old lady deserves better. It would be quite easy to cause an irreparable crack, so I'm going for it's tough if you left it this late to order.

Plus the radio has found a new way to torture me. If you dare, clicky here followed by the play arrow.

Please note this is not my local radio station. Imagine the same thing, but without musical backing, or anyone capable of singing, being 'energetically' shouted by a half drunk Yorkshire man.

It needs killing to death. With fire.

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Christmas songs don't have to suck eg. How to Make Gravy

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Yes, Carl (Paul) could do with a bit of a scrub up.

p.s. I find it's always best to stick with the traditional Christmas songs.