Wednesday 29 December 2010

Back to life

back to reality, sang soul II soul.

They left out the bit about it grinding you down. Although, really if I think about it I'm glad to be back working. Christmas hasn't exactly been a barrel of laughs, more a simmering pot of hatred ready to bubble over at any minute. On the bright side I haven't had seasonal depression yet.

It's a false start really, 'cos the post will throw me another stoppage for new year, but then it's ahead, groove factor five! There's so much to look forwards to in the new year! I've got the dentist lined up to tell me a)broken teeth and b) kerching!, the doctor to tell me all about living (or not) with liver failure.

On the nice side of things, the stained glass course starts again, and I may do the spice thing, and I have a few other top secret plans I'm thinking I may do if they don't terrify me silly. More on this when I've thought it through a bit more.

Greets to the other working hommies! Boo to Idiot Girl and her smug still on holiday attitude.

No comments: