Thursday 2 December 2010

Foot. Gun.

Bang!

This guide brought to you with the help of Idiot Girl. (Naturally).

Situation is: still plenty of snow about, IG does not have her car. Yesterday she refused my car 'cos it wasn't defrosted and heated for her.

Today the queen arrives, and long suffering Ma Ma points out there is over 14 inches of snow on the back road where it is parked, and is IG sure she can actually drive it out backwards for 100 yards to the clearer roads?

IG tells Ma Ma to p*ss off and throws the keys in the snow and stomps off. Ma Ma doesn't do the logical thing of letting her (as she only hurts herself by walking), and gets your poor suffering narrator out of bed. I drive the car onto the main road. I then phone IG.

Do you want the car?
sweary sweary.
I'm not in the mood for your shit this early in the day. Do you want it, yes or no, or I'm putting it back away again.
Can I drive it?
Yes.
Can I drive it all day?
~sigh~ yes.
Fine! Phone slammed down.

Drove to IG's house. Here is the car IG. "Just drive me to the bus station"

By this point I've had enough of her games, and am not going to beg her to take it like she wants. I drive. Here we are, get out of my car, see you later!

But... I've not got wellies, I thought I would be driving!!!!!

You asked for the bus station, you get the bus station. Bye!

~~~~wavy lines~~~~~ (that's time passing you know)

It's now mid afternoon. IG presents a new problem. Can I lend her in the region of £14,000, and it must get to her solicitors by tommorrow or her house sale will fail.

Yes, I am stupidly trying to sort it. No I do think it's likely to happen. Somebody pass me something very good for headache curing plz?

No comments: