Friday 17 July 2009

Put it back!

Today I was in tesco. And I noticed something I've prolly noticed and been annoyed by before, but this time I took pictures.

What doth we have here?
We have the breeding grounds of the species known as lazy bastards.

Take a bottle of fresh orange juice out of the fridge, bimble to the crisps row to shut up your stupid offspring, and spot the value orange juice. Hang on, this stuff is dirt cheap compared to the fresh stuff. No problem, put the fresh on the floor, fill your trolley and bugger off.


It doesn't matter that you've effectively rendered the fresh bottle useless.


So I go round the corner to the next row, which be ice cream. And I see this. Is this from the previous idiot? Or another twonk?

Yes, fresh from the fridge trifles. Dumped in the freezer. Genius.





Now you may be asking, C'riz, why do you care? After all mr. Tesco made billions of quids. What does it matter that some lazy scum is ruining food?

Well,
a) it's not nice when there are people starving for you to ruin stuff 'cos you're too lazy to take it back.

b) Mr. Tesco likes to make billions of pounds. You can bet he has a team working out just how much stuff gets destroyed in this way. And he's putting it on the prices of stuff. So I'm paying for the lazy bastards.

Grrr!
So, dear imaginary reader, what annoys you about other shoppers?

No comments: