Friday 24 July 2009

On blogs

I read other peeps blogs, but rarely comment.

This is for a few reasons, eg.
Random acts of reality is very clever written stuff, but I know bog all about the topic, so I'm not worthy to comment.

Then there be that scaryduck person who drops LOL bombs frequently, but gives the feel in comments of playing to the in crowd only.

Poor little Misty has had to suffer my comments. It's her own fault for being warm and welcoming to the most stupid of fools. Though I'm not commenting at the min as once again I have f*cked it up with her and am busy feeling miserable and persona non grata.

I note from the swish and uncontrollable control panel thing, that rad mamblings be following my blog. For the love of Pete, get out while you can! I don't comment there either, as, er, only found out about you today. And you're one of those bloody clever people who can write.

Other blogs that get the odd glance over that would be in the sidebar if I could work out how to do it are:

RikAitch
Nee Naw
Waiter Rant
Cocktail Doll

3 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

WHAT! The Duck is making it all up?! Are you sure?

p.s. Now that you mention it - there would have to be a LOT of vomiting for it to all be true.

C'riz said...

Squeakypony blog is indeed interesting. It may need a few more words to become a best selling book and tv series staring Billie Piper w/artistic nudity though.

I can avoid the On... tax due to being northern. Thus he cannot understand me, so I can offer to pay with nutty slack instead of coins of the realm.

Misty said...

Aaargh!

I've just emailed you!

You haven't fucked anything up, my life got fucked up yet again, so mea culpa!

Oh, and the reason people are reading this 'ere blog, is because it aint'ent 'alf bad, akay?