Saturday 4 July 2009

My name is David*

Ye gods, another blog started by a nobody with high hopes that will fizzle out within a fortnight. If you're the real Al Pachinko, and are outraged that someone has stolen your name, I'm sorry, K?

My excuse is someone has taken criz, crizz, crizzz etc right up to crizzzzzz, and well, after that it's just silly isn't it?

5 bonus points for knowing which film al pachinko comes from.

I think I'm going to pretend that one day someone will read this. Yes. Pretend = on.

So who am I?

Bloke. (99% of readers just left)
Boring.
Mental.
Special skill: Moping.
Lacking skills: Social.

Current miserable level = 9.7

They say finish on a song... so...



Alooooooooone.... I loved this song in the 80's, and still do, but perhaps now the reason has changed.

*Actually, my name isn't David. That's just what the lesbians** from a few doors down call me, and I'm too polite to tell them David was the bloke from Stoke who used to live next door 10 years ago.

** Maybe they're not actual lesbians, but it's generally believed by the local community that they are because 2 women live in the same house and sell shoes***

*** Not sure if it's the house sharing, or the shoes that gives them away. I will stop now.

No comments: