Thursday 23 July 2009

Teenage fantasy #2049

The year: 1989

C'riz is 15. The fool still believes one day a lady with lady bumps will be interested in him. So he still plays the game with the rest of the boys of "would" when spotting the females.

Cher releases "If I could turn back time" with that video. The one with the guns and not a lot of clothes. C'riz joins in with stating "would". For it cannot be denied, despite her being 43, had the word MILF existed at the time, it would have been used. Oh yes.

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a shower in liquid oxygen.

Cher- ( If I Could )Turn Back Time

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Do you think that sitting on an enormous weapon surrounded by sailors is too subtle? No - me neither.

C'riz said...

I've always been slow at picking up the meaning in these things. It's only in the last few years I worked out just what the young man was attempting to purchase in madness's "house of fun".