Thursday 6 August 2009

Wet dream

I had a wet dream last night involving bloggers.

One of them has been unlucky enough to meet me in real life, the rest I've only seen pictures of, but I felt I knew them all intimately. It was one of those dreams that are amazingly real, where you can feel everything @ 110% intensity.

Thankfully, just as I thought I couldn't take any more, I heard a familiar voice say "Yarrr! leave the boy alone!".
My saviour was none other than Captain Birdseye coming home from the night shift. Why I organised a blogger meet in Grimsby I'll never know, but you didn't all have to give me a good kicking just because it never stops raining there.

100% true dream!

3 comments:

C'riz said...

I did have a cheese w/pickled onions sandwich. Doesn't explain Grimsby though.

I've gone for the same tonight, but with choc'o'nana flavour milk as well, so this could get interesting.

...goes off to spleep...

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Careful or it's back to wearing boxing gloves to bed again.

C'riz said...

Squeakypony:
Excellent idea! If I had boxing gloves I could have fought you all off without the help of captain Birdseye.
Or I could just take a note to bed that says "don't go to Grimsby"?

Turns out choc'o'nana milk stops dreams. That or not actually being able to spleep last night.