Thursday 20 August 2009

She's alive, alive!

I refer, of course, to the one and only Weird Science.

Why have I always liked this film?

No, actually, it's not because of Ms. LeBrock as shown left. True there is a certain person who I would pay real cash money to recreate this shot. Sadly (for me) said certain person has always told me to take my pervert ideas somewhere else.

I like it because I've always secretly wanted to be Wyatt. Sure he has all the family problems, but he's also obviously of the clever, and has the computer. I definitely wouldn't want to be Gary, as to be honest he's written as an asshole who just wants everything for himself.

There was also a spin off tv series, that other than the basic idea isn't connected to the original film. Tis actually not that bad, but I'd still want to be Wyatt.

Just in case you're interested, the tv version be on youtube. try here..

No comments: