Wednesday 5 August 2009

Death by stereo!



There be a small chance you doth not know what the hell I'm on about.

Clues:
A Joel Schumacher film.
Kiefer Sutherland.
Both Coreys.

Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It's fun to be a vampire.

Just in case you've still not got it: The lost boys.

So what I hear you say?
Well I realised today that I have way too many copies of this film for someone who rarely watches tv.

I has:
Battered vhs x 2.
DVD.
DVD 2 disk special edition.

I don't have a blu-ray version, due to refusing to buy into technology where they can't even spell blue correctly.

(Stretching it a bit):
Soundtrack cd.

Book novelisation.
Actually, if you can find the book it's a) worth quite a few quid on amazon (£25+), and b) has bits that didn't make the final cut. (who's Maria? Where did Michael get the money from for the jacket?)

So yes, too many copies of a film I've not even seen in a cinema.

Over to you dear reader, what have you got too many copies of?

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Unfortunately I don't know anything about Q magazine or The Lost Boys - I am getting old and out of touch - I can't keep up with the "in" crowd.

p.s. Don't tell anybody but my entire collection of music/movie/modernculturalreferences consist of 2 CD's (that I have never listened to). Perhaps I never was in touch with music/movie/modernculturalreferences?