Tuesday 25 August 2009

Haircut 100

I have been told I need to get my sweede cut pronto....



Whilst it is a little longer than usual, I don't actually look that different. Wild eyed crazy is the dominant part of my look, so extra length does nothing.

Being an engineer I have of course come up with a solution that deos not involve money, or actually doing anything about the supposed problem. It's called "an elastic band".



Et Voila! I now have a socially acceptable amount of forehead, and can see properly. A plan with no drawbacks!

I have also been informed I am booked into the sweede cut shoppe on Friday at 2pm. As I didn't book it, I think it's totally fair that I don't pay for it as well.

2 comments:

C'riz said...

You have a lot of "fun" getting a cut :)

Being mental, routine is important to me, so I go to the same place so I know what to expect. Methinks I could blog it now without actually going. Unexciting life, I has it.

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

I'm jealous.

p.s. Warning - if your mates ever try talking you into joining them in this weeks fashion of shaving your head - DON'T. Take old cueball's advice that your hair is not contractually obliged to grow back.