Friday 8 October 2010

Yay Day.

So tis Friday. Aka stained glass class day.

And I'm all excited, as I have a secret weapon that will make everyone say 'That C'riz is awesome, and we are jealous of his cleverness and big head".

We be going to make something from a pattern today. I've made my own, and due to being a) nerd b) left handed fool, c) having the technology I drew it on my computer and then cut it out on sticky backed vinyl on my er, vinyl cutter machine.

So while the normal people are cutting out bits of cardboard and glueing them on I can just peel and stick my vinyl. Great plan!

Great plan that doesn't quite work. As in there's me and the teacher there (who tells me that's how pros do it), but no other students to impress with my big head.

It is rather worrying actually, as there are three students total. The other two are friends, Sue and Marilyn. Sue be on holiday this week, so it would appear Marilyn hasn't turned up 'cos of this. Next week the reverse is true. Oh well, I get to be two weeks in front of them then.

It was still fun as I got to make things, and didn't get glass stuck in my fingers once. No photo as it's nowhere near finished yet. Yay!

1 comment:

C'riz said...

Yes, it's a lot better plan than I thought it would be. Not sure on what next. Thoughts welcome.