Wednesday 27 October 2010

I am your density

I mean, your destiny.

Hot date today with (count 'em) two ladies. Well, that was the 'ha ha' description....

Reality is I'm off to the stained glass supply place with the two ladies from the course so I can hide behind them, as the glass place has a reputation for not actually wanting to sell you things. Safety in numbers and all that.

Confidence is low. Repeat confidence is low. But who knows, it may be fun, and I suspect I will spend mucho money, and gain glassy things.

**********

In other news, a friend's facebook thing has a link to a test. A test for "find out how autistic like you are". Maybe I shouldn't have taken it.

Average result is 16 out of 50. Above 32 is quite likely you are at least a soupcon fruitloop.

I got 35. Go me! At least now you know what to get me for xmas, 10 rolls of rubber wallpaper will do nicely.

No comments: