Thursday 7 October 2010

Say hello, wave goodbye

I was reading some blurb on the bbc news website about http://www.rentafriend.com/

Hmmmm. Join the website, and you can then pay people to be friends with you. Sounds awful. But at the same time is attractive when you're a gimp like me who has spare money and a lack of (real life) friends. Meet new people, do exciting new things.

Of course I won't join it, as it would be too dangerous. In a way I imagine it's like drugs or prostitution, I can see that if I got involved it could easily spiral out of control and ruin my life. Friends that want to do whatever you would like, when you like, where you like. It's big and scary when you're used to "friends" that want their pc fixed and then you don't hear from for weeks until next time you're useful.

Lazy blogging time. Yet another one I've not heard for ages, but appeared on the radio. Wednesday night is 80's night, and they play some classic stuff.

I bring to you:
Soft Cell - Say hello, wave goodbye.



I never knew you, you never knew me... say hello, wave goodbye. Electric spine tingling stuff. Unless you're a jellyfish.

No comments: