Friday 22 October 2010

On resisting the urge

to #### thru a letterbox.

As Mr. S.. Duck observes, it's the only language curs understand.

I am rather annoyed. As you may know the day job is selling stuff on ebay. I sold 2 x rubber ducks to a git, who then left neutral feedback "packaging damaged". I know this is impossible, as they are packaged to the point where they pass my own rigerous test program of throwing the box out of an upstairs window.

But then today I find he's also left 4 x 1 star for everything. Including dispatch time. 1 out of 5 for an item posted the same bloody day. Light bulb goes on, it's obviously some twonk out to cause me to lose my top rated seller rating. The other clue is he's bought 7 things off assorted sellers, and all 7 have damaged packaging. Mr unlucky or what?

So phone ebay, who tell me they're not going to do anything, as they can't see anything remotely dodgy, and it's not in any way connected with the £50 a month discount I will (potentially) lose.... Another one for the letter box treatment I think.

AND RELAX.

On the plus side I went to stained glass class, and my latest project is coming on nicely. It may even get finished next week. Woo yay me!
I can also feel a level of clever as in 5 weeks I'm the only one not to cut myself yet.

It's very surprising how much I'm enjoying it, and even more how I can do it considering I'm a left handed fool. I'm miles ahead of Sue who's special skill appears to be randomly breaking things.

No comments: