Wednesday 20 October 2010

C'riz, camera, action!

As we've become a surveillance society, I thought it's time I got in on the act. To do my bit in spying on my fellow citizens I have added a video camera to my car windscreen.

In theory it would also be rather useful if some twonk manages to drive into me as well, assuming the windscreen doesn't fall out and the device gets lost.

I've had it for a week now, and have got my first moron captured. Plz to observe below:



Said 'gent' is failing to spot the bends, big truck about to squash him etc 'cos not only is he using a mobile phone at 70 mph, he's using it by texting. (As spotted by my passenger when I finally got round him).

Later I nearly got to play squash the corsa when she suddenly slowed to 40 mph for no apparent reason. Again on overtaking it became clear, she was eating lunch from a box on the passenger seat.

What is it with people today? I am only glad that I drive a large 4x4 where they get to be my crumple zone.

No comments: