Thursday 5 August 2010

Tubetastic Thursday: I got 5 on it

I'm in pain because of a 'charity' bloodsucker.

Time: 7 am
Place: bed
Action: Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Suddenly there's a huge clang as someone slams the house gate violently. I awake with a huge start, and jar my shoulder. Who's slamming the hell out of my gate? Why?

Investigation reveals it's some idiot delivering yet another "please give us clothes for the starving millions" bag scams. We get a gajilion of these posted every week.

The scam is they're made to look like it's for charity, but if you read the small text you will notice there isn't a registered charity number at all. This is because these scumbags pretend to be charity, you give them clothes which they then sell for vast profits for themselves.

So now I have a painful shoulder. Boo.

Onto Tubetastic Thursday. I bring to you:
Luniz- I got 5 on it.



Normally I'm not very much into rap type stuff. But this is good. It's refreshing to not have every other word be about bitches, guns or the F word. Ok, it's drugs to the max, but you can't have everything.

No comments: