Tuesday 17 August 2010

Haircut 100

As peeps may have worked out, I tend to write my nonsense the day after it's happened. It's nice to sit down with a cup of tea after midnight when it's quiet, the day's work is done and it's 'me' time.

Today's big excitement was, as peeps on faceache may have spotted, I got my hair cut shorter. A bit like this:



I be repeating it here for those friend(s) of mine who call round my blog every six months to find out if I'm dead yet, and if so what they've inherited. (Hi Rob!)

Plz to note said photo was taken using my mobile, with a (genuine) blind woman at the controls. I'm not really as wide as a house.

So why after 15+ years of being stuck in the 80's a change?

1) Tired of it. Getting caught in machinery, trapped under vehicles etc gets boring fast.
2) Instant weight loss with no dieting.
3) New look, new me. I can go out in the big bad world and be instantly successful and stuff. Ok, maybe not.

Plus, tis still quite long and I can grow it back in no time at all if I feel like it. It's only about 5 inches shorter.

Of course it didn't all go smooth sailing. I go to the sweede cut place, and the lady says what do you want doing today?
So I told her, and we agreed on how much and all was well. Except then the Ma steam rollers in and starts telling her what I want as if I'm a total retard who can't act for myself. Ok, this be true sometimes, but today I had it under control.... Engaging embarrassment in 3..2...1 .... Houston, we have embarrassment, lock n load!

Snippity snippity, paid my £3 and left.

Bonus challenge! Can you name any haircut 100 song without googling?
All I can think of is "love plus one".

1 comment:

C'riz said...

Icehouse.... thinks.... "hey little girl?"

Who will you run to now?