Tuesday 24 August 2010

Selfish

It's either me or Idiot Girl. And I'm voting for Idiot Girl.

Last year Ma Ma and myself didn't go on holiday. This was due to the whole Idiot Girl tries to remove her foot via the medium of horse accident, so we can be her personal slaves while she puts her foot up. Understandable.

This year, well, we're going nowhere again. Idiot Girl now sort of functions, and is back working, driving cars, doing stupid things with horses, the usual crap. We're going nowhere as we are now Idiot Girl's very own personal dog sitters. So no holiday for us, as who will look after Idiot Girl's dog?

After a comment on the weekend, it was very hard not to want to give her a good kicking. We went shopping for 1.0 earth hours. At the same time IG wanted her dog looking after so she can go do something mind numbing with her homies. She phones up bitching, and I quote "I only get two days off a week".

I am self employed. Other self employed slaves will also no doubt struggle to remember when they last had two consecutive days off. I think mine was in May.

It's made more annoying, as she doesn't get 2 days a week off... It's more like 2 days a week ON. If you add up how much time she skives with "flexi time", "working from home", "visiting a client" and the other scams she uses to avoid actually going and doing work.

So, no holiday as we are dog owners apart from the odd few hours when she actually wants the dog to go do moronic things with her friends with dogs.

It then came to my attention that summer is rapidly running out. If I can't have a week, I can have a full day, and go see something? Surely this is not too much to ask? I even know what... Oh Ma Ma, would you care to accompany me for a day at the seaside? There will be excitement, adventure, and people pretending to be warships in a lake.

You guessed it, yes we can go, but it must be a day when we can take Idiot Girl + dog, or we can take the dog on our own. IG has somehow managed to find yet another day off work, so looks like it's her too. I half wish I wasn't going, as it's going to be a long day. Dog = can't go inside anywhere, or on the beach, or well, just about anything really. I've got nothing against the dog, but it would be nice to have a day where it isn't just dumped on us.

1 comment:

C'riz said...

And now he's six foot, but underground?