Monday 16 August 2010

My head hurts and I'm really tired

It's been a fun day for once!

Decided to venture out of the house & went 100 miles south to the uk pinball party.

Not a lot of party actually happened due to not actually talking to anyone, but who needs people anyways? I did get to play a lot of pinball, and also the "I wish I had more space so I could own more machines" wishing game. (I have two already, and they soon fill a room).

Then I got to drive 100 miles back north, complete with banging headache. 100 or so machines + people = lots of noise = argh!

Despite the pain and none interaction, I'm going to consider this one a success. I did ask several people who I know like these things if they wanted to go, and they where all too busy leading normal lives. Up until this morning I wasn't going to go, as turning back to the dark side of "can't do it" and "hide in my own little world".

But then I thought a) I want to go! and b) my "friends" will only mock that I didn't go. (teh mentals, oh so funny eh?)

So yay me! Paracetamol plz.

No comments: