Friday 4 September 2009

It begins

And I'm going to try not to rant...

Today marks the opening of the "I'm officially evil" season.

Idiot girl now "owns" two houses. New house is full of stuff left by previous dead owner, for he kind of has no use for it any more. So we truck along to new house. Plan being Idiot girl will examine her new domain, and decide what she's doing with olde furniture. 2 hours later and she's not made a single decision. Shall I put it on ebay? Should I get a house clearance bloke?

I know... I'll phone my idiot mate to come round and give her the ten penny tour instead... yeah... Oh look idiot mate.. an old sock.. woo!

By this point I've had enough. "Bugger this for a game of soldiers", as J R Hartley would say. Here is my clicky machine... if you want to take photos for ebay feel free. If you want to get a bloke do that instead. But some of us have jobs we should be doing while you're fucking around not deciding.

So no doubt I've officially "stormed off" and am "not being helpful".

So I do a few hours work, and it's 4:30 pm. I should point out that I've not had anything to eat yet... So I phoned Idiot girl.. what are you doing? Busy rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic... you can come and do bugger all too if you like?

Er, think I'll stay here and have food instead. Feel free to let me know when you want to actually do something worthwhile, or want driving about again.

So now I'm being "difficult"... What was I saying about not turning into a rant?

No comments: