Friday 18 September 2009

The cassette of doom

Whilst at Idiot Girl's future new gaff today I noticed yet another pile of previous person's (ie. dead guy) possessions has been dumped outside for disposal by Idiot Girl.

One item being an 80's cheap n nasty hi fi. With a cassette tape in it. Curiosity has got the better of me, and I have the tape here on my desk. I haven't played it yet, just in case it's like the video tape in the ring. Plus I've got to find a tape playing machine somewhere.

I don't know why, but if I had to guess what was on the tape, I'd go for it being a very heavy bagpipes version of The Northern Lights of Old Aberdeen.

Anyone else want to have a guess?

Additional: Will play & video it, and post on Monday so you all get to die too...

3 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

I'm guessing it's a cover of Four minutes, thirty-three seconds - but I can wish for an Alvin and the Chipmunks cover of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album "Murder Ballads" played on accordions.

Play it if you dare...

p.s. I hope the Too Shy Shy guy put all my 80's favorites on the tape.

p.p.s. Hey - leave my ( non existent ) blog out of this.

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

C'riz : do you think it could have been the bagpipe version of "The Northern Lights of Old Aberdeen" that killed him?

C'riz said...

80's mix tape? I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky...

Yes, I do think there is the remote possibility the tape is the murder weapon. And if it's got accordians, then it's almost a certainty.