Thursday 3 September 2009

Tubetastic Thursday - Urge overkill

Is it Thursday already?

I bring to you:
Urge Overkill - Girl, you'll be a woman soon from pulp fiction.



Out of the songs on the soundtrack cd, this one is my favourite. Yes, I know it's a cover of Neil Diamond's original. But I am obviously too cool for Neil Diamond... and this one rocks more.

Pulp fiction? Well, in my opinion, ok-ish. The "Butch" segment is the weakest and lets it down a bit. Much better than reservoir dogs though.

Additional free tip:
Should you encounter a heroin overdose, don't phone round for an adrenalin shot. You be needing naloxone, and I doubt you will get a friendly dealer with some in his fridge. Keep you new found friend breathing and call the professionals kids. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

No comments: