Thursday 3 March 2011

Quiet innit?

Sadly there's not much going on to blog about.

I think I've fixed the leak in my land rover, but as it's not rained since it's a bit hard to say for sure. Other not news includes many many miserable hours grinding metal things.

I do hope one day soon to be hypocritical by posting a photo of my neighbours new 4x4. If he ever parks it in daylight hours. I know mine never goes off road, but at least it could. He's chopped in the audi for a mercedes that has wheels of such size they would look too large on a bus, but with elastic bands for tyres thus making the 4x4 part of it totally useless.

I've also booked more Spice events, but suspect they will be cancelled as looks like I'm the only one interested.

Enough of my so called life. Lazy blog:



Can you link this with last week's lazy blogging? I can think of two (count 'em), two! links. My answers on Friday 'cos that will give me something to blog about.

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Um ... nothing ... can't think of any kink between tunes.