Wednesday 30 March 2011

Square hole

in a land of round pegs. Or something like that.

So I went to the fabulous SPICE new members night.

Woo me bits:
Ordered a coke in the pub, and asked where are the idiots hiding without running away.

This sucks bits:
Everything else.

It was 1.5 hours of egg sucking. This is our website.... if you want to look at the events you click the events button... that's the one on the left there with events written on it... rinse, repeat.

Came out to the car park to find the man parked next to me (bmw) cannot drive. I lasted 5 minutes of him moving randomly backwards & forwards next to me (so blocking my escape), before getting out, doing the universal wind down your window symbol, and then telling him to follow my instructions precisely. These generally where shouting keep coming when he has 2 yards further to reverse and is going to start going forwards again.

I suppose I could class ordering him about as a success also?

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

This SPICE stuff sounds like a lot of trouble - isn't it supposed to fun?

p.s. I would class parking instruction as a win too. Except now you have helped somebody who obviously can't drive out onto the streets ...

C'riz said...

I gave him the thumbs up as he finally got out and away.

Secretly I wished the urban legend of it meaning "f off" In Australia was true..