Monday 28 March 2011

Voodoo economics

Idiot Girl is at it again. AND I AM VERY ANGRY, shouty angry, even!

She turns up, can I plz look at her car as the clutch doesn't work. Er, have you tried pressing the pedal on the left? Works for me!

Further investigation, aka putting my head in sweet wrappers and other things I don't want to think about reveals brake fluid dripping off the clutch pedal. As it's a hydraulic clutch it's not rocket surgery to work out that the master cylinder is knackered.

"Idiot Girl, your master cylinder is knackered" is what I said.
"oh, it works now? fine thanks bye!"

Fast forwards a couple of hours and she phones up complaining it's broken again. Er, I didn't fix it. I just told you what was wrong and you left????

So I find who sells the part cheapest, and it comes to £55 + fitting.

Engage Idiot Girl logic, and my anger..... Well the road tax is also due... so it's going to cost about £300, and I haven't got any money.... so the best plan is to go out and buy a newer car.

Er, run that by me again slowly plz.... no money, so buy a newer car? With what?
I'll get it on finance.
Er, so on the one hand you don't have to pay £300 this month, instead on the other hand you have to pay £80 per month, every month for the next five years? Are you a f'n moron... er. yes you are.

What really drives my anger level higher is little miss no money went out drinking / meals / random money wasting 3 days out of 7 last week, and has 4 nights out planned this week. Er, priorities???

She's also complaining that her house is awful as there isn't a single room that's properly decorated. Would this in any way be due to your hobby of wrecking a room, and then moving on to wreck another one?
I'm sure it was 'a right keg' smashing all the tiles in the bathroom and gouging big holes in the wall, but there isn't a magic fairy that fixes the mess you've made and fits new tiles for free...

Ditto the cunning plan of paint a big splotch in the middle of every bloody wall to see if you like the colour... you're supposed to then paint the rest of it...

AND RELAX....

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Interesting economic policy decisions. Has she ever worked in one of the big name English banking establishments?

C'riz said...

Possibly in the department of blue sky thinking?