Thursday 10 March 2011

Challenge C'riz

No, that isn't an invitation. More a case of sharing success. Yay Me sort of thing.

My man in Doncaster tells me my shiny shiny metal has come in, so proceed to his gaff and hand over the money tout suite. I have an additional task, for I've seen on evilbay a shoppe near to his house have horse stable rubber mats at low low prices. Yes, I don't have (or want) a nag, but they're also good for putting next to machinery for humans to stand on.

Ma Ma makes several attempts to say she will come with me, but no, this is a mission I must undertake alone.

So I drive to shoppe. Walk around a bit until I locate said items. Yes, they look ideal. Snag being evilbay ad says £29.50, sign on mats says £42. A slight difference. Fortunately I have a printout of the evilbay ad, so go in, and using my best mildly insane smile enquire if I can have a mat, but only pay the lower price.

Nice lady was either scared of my insane smile, or hates the bosses as it's mine all mine for £29.50. Yay! Result! I am full of win!

Lazy blog:



I had eliminator on my usb stick on the drive over. No remotely interesting facts about this one, 'cos er I haven't got any. Feel free to share 'em if you've got 'em.

2 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Congratulations on your winning smile.

p.s. Could not find a ukulele cover of ZZ Top on Youtube - most probably for the best.

C'riz said...

Yes, I believe that zz top is not a suitable subject for the ukulele. Them and George Formby.