Monday 1 November 2010

Sad face

After the triumphant visit to the glass shoppe, this weekend I decided to set up things in my studio (Sounds better than cleared a bit of space in the garage non?)

Ahead, groove factor five!
Soldering iron plugged in, and work commences on my project. This bit goes well, I don't start any fires or injure myself. I feel good.

I know, lets try cutting some of that funky glass I got from the scrap pile. Pick up cutter, drop cutter on floor, feel the horror as the cutter smashes into two pieces. I feel bad.

Engage sad face. £28 of cutting tool that has cut, er nothing whatsoever is now a broken piece of plastic that is bleeding oil on the floor. The worst part isn't the loss of the money. It's I can't go back and buy another one as they will want to know what happened to the one I bought last week?

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments: