Wednesday 17 November 2010

She came from Greece

She had a thirst for knowledge. Or so I'm told.

News reaches these parts that pulp are to reform. Woo?

When I was at uni their cd 'different class' was more like a constant background noise. Everywhere you went some student would be playing it. Goes and checks the photo archive....

Chilling at Digger's

This be a typical one room student place. In this case, it was Digger's (The girl with the excellent colour coordination skills).

Observe:
a) Jarvis Cocker poster.
b) Assorted student types.
c) Presence of half finished pints in the daytime.

I can hear common people in my head...

Er, where was I? Oh yes, pulp reforms. And it is announced they will be playing the Isle of Wight festival. No , I am not going. For assorted reasons. Bit beyond my powers to go there on my own. Bit beyond my wallet @ £150 a ticket, plus a large chunk of cash to get there, food etc.

Still, nice to dream eh?

No comments: