Friday 19 November 2010

Sorted for E's and whizz

So I did some thinking following yesterday's Wah! I can't see pulp post.

Thoughts included "I never do anything spontaneous that I want to", "I've never seen anyone I like live", "shoulda woulda coulda are the last words of a fool".

Upshot is, I've been on that there interwebs and observed pulp are also doing the wireless festival for a mere £55 a ticket. Tis in that there London. In happier times I may have asked teh Misty if she wants a day out. But those days are gone gone gone (woh ooo).

I don't want to go on my own, and thus have done potentially a very silly thing. Idiot Girl, my favourite (& only) sister, what are you doing next July?

Result: I have booked two tickets. A day out with IG. Must add masochism to my list of mental problems.

2 comments:

C'riz said...

Spang!

I hope it's real, but knowing my luck it isn't.

Anonymous said...

Were you born within an hour of each other? Did your parents say you could be sister and brother?

...Jared...