Monday 22 November 2010

Busted

Or how Idiot Girl isn't quite as smart as she thinks.

Ma Ma arrives home from a shopping trauma trip with IG. Bad news! There is another problem with IG's car, the heater is now broken!!!!

Broken, how broken?

As in no hot air comes out of it, duh!

Elementary dear Watson. IG still has a leak on her vehicle (#3 if you#re counting). IG doesn't care. Ergo there is no water left to heat, and no heat is thus transferred to the interior of the car. To IG's, where we will confirm my hypothesis!

Sadly Ma Ma spoils my fun by phoning IG first and telling her my theory. We arrive to find IG with a fine manure eating grin on her face. You are wrong diddly wrong, for look! the car engine is full of water!

O reily? says the owl that happens to be passing by.

1) Why is the water in the expansion tank clear water coloured, and not very green with the green dye that is in the coolant system?

2) Why when I put my finger in it is it stone cold when the engine is hot?

You've filled it up after being tipped off by Ma Ma, and I will prove this now. Started engine, 15 seconds later it's green coolant, not clear water. Busted.....

No comments: