Thursday 25 November 2010

Everything crossed

Today I am loaning Idiot Girl my car while hers has water leak #3 hopefully fixed.
The weather is also forecast to include snow.

Thus I have everything crossed that I get my car back before the snow gets here. Yes it's a 4x4, but in IG's case this is a bad thing. 4x4 = goes better. Does not equal stops any better. IG isn't known for forwards planning so will think about the stop part when she needs to.

As it be lazy blogging day I give to you:
duran duran - girls on film (NSFW)



I remember seeing this version once the first time round at like, er, 3am. It was so close to pRon back then! Outrage! Ban this sick filth! And all that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realise Godley and Creme ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtPRF6NG7I ) are responsible (perhaps that should be irresponsible) for that video.

p.s. Yay for pillow fights

...Jared...