Tuesday 27 October 2009

Wait! You have a tv?

No. If you read the tv guide, you don't need a tv.
- Grandpa, the lost boys.

He's right you know... Plz to observe exhibit A) over that way <<<<<

Yes, it's another book I bought in my mad book battle of wills with the post man. And it's surprisingly good. I'd even go so far as to say I'm definitely enjoying it more than sitting down and watching the dvd.

The freaky thing is, every time I pick it up and look at the cover I hear Brad Fiedel's terminator theme in my head.

Awooga! It's a wild tangent... Naturally I've not seen terminator salvation yet, but the message I'm getting from the mean streets is it's not very good. So I have a theory why... It's the soundtrack. Composed by Danny Elfman. You know, the bloke who did the simpsons theme. So 'tis obvious why the film I haven't seen is no good.

I'm going back to my padded cell now. If you have any wild theories you'd like to inject into my psyche then plz, comment me up!

No comments: