Wednesday 14 October 2009

Clickage ideas required

So it's Wednesday already, I've got work piled up to here, and I also want to go to machine mart for the don't pay the vat on shiny new tool things day, which also happens to be today.

So veh busy... but tomorrow is Thursday. Thursday of rather boring clicky photography course. The one where last Thursday the nice man said it was very important that we all go and do the clicky.

The only photo I've taken all week was on my phone today. A car where some deranged person had stuck on gajillions of flower stickers, and then put in the back window "pimped my ride".

So I've got this mental picture of everyone else turning up with carefully composed masterpieces, and I've got one wonky shot of a crap car.

So, dear reader, what can I take pics of today that isn't going to need loads of time to do, given I have to be busy with the acid tank and buying shiny?

Help. Plz.

No comments: