Thursday 29 October 2009

Tubetastic Thursday - Crucified

It's Thursday. And I'm in huge amounts of pain, as I went to readjust my hairband, my shoulders spasmed and now they plus my neck are going ARGGHHH! for no sensible reason. Add in I have a lot of physical work to do and today will be "interesting".

But never mind that tot. You're here, (well I assume you're here, you may not be) for Tubetastic Thursday, yay!

I bring to you:
Army of lovers - Crucified



Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I like this one for the lady with the gravity defying breasts aren't you?

Well, it is true to say if La Camilla (for that be who she is) was to offer me the chance to put my head between them and go blubble blubble blubble I wouldn't say no. For that would be rude.

But the truth is I actually like this as a song. It's a good example of euro cheesyness. In fact back in 1992 when this came out I actually spent hard earned money in rip off HMV buying the import album. As this was pre interweb it was of course priced at think of a number and double it pricing.

It's still one of my favourites today, though of course since the t'interweb you can now find euro cheese that you'd never have heard before 'cos the marketing men decided you wouldn't like it. We've never had it so good.

ps. As observed by one of the you tube comments, one of the blokes does look like Amy Winehouse, with the exception he can sing.

No comments: