Thursday 8 October 2009

Tubetastic Thursday - Double bill

Thursday... now almost 2 hours old. 22 scary ones still to come.

I have a lot planned for Thursday. I will relate this now:

Firsty, I am the man who you phone up when you a) want your pooter fixing, and b) don't want to actually pay for your pooter fixing. It's got to levels of the silly now, as I get phone calls from people I've never even met. Friend of friend type stuff. And I just don't have time for it. So I now operate on a simple system, pay me real money or wait. Wait a long long long time. This has cut down the calls a lot.

But I got one on Sunday night. Friend of a relative, who we will call Sonja, for that be her name. I fix her pooter as notes of the realm are involved, and it's never really broken. More like infected to hell as still not learned when a box pops up saying "click here to infect your machine to hell" it's a good idea not to clicky. So going to go and do battle with that monster tommorrow.

I am also going to my photography course at night at the university 15 miles that way>>>

Did the first session last week, and it was fairly awful. No clicky occurred, but several old people monopolised the time with stupid questions. As instructed I duly emailed the lecturer, and casually pointed out I was one of the quiet ones, due to being mental. I got a reply saying a) ta for not killing him to death in a mental way, b) he intends to stop the oldies from monopolising the time, and c) (scary) hang around after the lesson and have a chat if I feel up to it. Do I feel up to it? Somehow I doubt it...

Anyways, you're not here for my so called life. You're here for Tubetastic Thursday. And as I missed a week I'm going to give you 2 bites of the cherry. Lucky you eh?

I bring to you:
Titanic. In 5 seconds.



Sorry, but this just makes me laugh like a total loon.

I also bring to you:
3 doors down - Be like that.



If I could be like that
I'd give anything
Just to live one day
In those shoes.
If I could be like that, what would I do?
What would I do?

Answers on a postcard..................

1 comment:

The Random Within said...

Talk about small things amusing small minds. That titanic video had me pissing myself.

Anyway, know what you mean about fixing peoples computer. I'm a software engineer and people think because I can write a computer program, I can actually build a PC from the transistor level up!

Later

The Random Within