Wednesday 11 May 2011

What's love got to do with it?

Not a lot as it happens. For this is about windows. The glass kind.

The one in the kitchen went defective, so you can't see through it for the condensation between the glass. Idiot girl has a bezzie mate who's a real professional window fitter, and he'll fix it properly, no bother.

Weeks pass by while we wait for him to come and measure the glass. More tumble weeds pass waiting for him to come and fit it.
Today is the day! I am woken by vague thumping noises! I wait till they stop and go back to sleep.

I get up at the usual time, and comment to Ma Ma "well that looks better!"
"Er, not exactly" she says, "look more closely".

I do. It's no longer steamed up. But there's a huge crack running up it. "Oh!"
Mr real professional broke the new window fitting it... And he's going on holiday for a few weeks now, but promises he'll come back and fit a none broken one instead...

Lazy blog:
What's love got to do with it? - a 'slightly different' cover version.

3 comments:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

Stand back, I'm a professional [CRASH]

p.s. Yey for Ukulele covers

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

HEY! I left a wonderfully witty comment here the other day and it's gone! Blogger ate my jape.

p.s. Yey for Ukulele covers.(my favorite at the moment)

C'riz said...

And I'm very upset about it!

Blogger to the naughty corner for randomly deleting stuff on peep's blogs.