Thursday 19 May 2011

size matters

Excitement for Ma Ma!

FX: phone rings.

Hello, I would like to purchase the smallest hair drier in the world!
Er, we don't sell hair driers of any size.
You don't?
sorry, no.
But the website says you do?
Sorry, we don't...

I'm glad she got this call instead of me. Intrigued I googled said phrase. Turns out one of the places I buy ducks from also sells "the smallest hair drier in the world", and has me down as a stockist, which is nice, if inaccurate of them.

Sadly, I got this earworm which I will share with you now in the traditional lazy blog way:



If only there had been the technology to blanket broadcast Ms. Fields to Germany during ze war it would have all been over within 3 weeks. Surrender or we play the b sides Adolf...

1 comment:

Amanda Huggenkiss said...

I don't get this fascination with aspidistras? George Orwell got me very confused about them.